We want everyone to enjoy their stay at Big G’s Campground. In order to achieve this, we must lay down a few ground rules so everyone can have a good time!
These are some general rules and regulations for our campground. These rules can change without notice.
- Pets are welcome! Please keep them leashed, supervised & cleaned up after. If your pet is aggressive, please leave him or her at home for the comfort and safety of the other guests.
- Please keep your speed under 10 MPH on our roads.
- Quiet time is 10:30PM-8AM.
- One vehicle per site. Please use overflow parking if needed.
- Please leave your site clean for the next guest. Bag all trash & dispose of properly in the designated dumping area.
- Tents may not share a site with a camper.
- No refunds for poor weather – This is camping after all and that’s all part of the fun!
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- The guest assumes all risks and danger incidental to the activity of camping in a rustic outdoor environment.
- Violation of any rule or state law is grounds for dismissal from the park without refund.
- No refunds due to early departure.
- No fireworks of any kind.
- Carpets or Mats are permitted.
- Check out time by 11:00 am Check in after 3:00 pm
If you have any specific questions about our guidelines or if there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, please contact management.